Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Day...

It feels funny to be stopping in here again before the evening is out, but I wanted to stop in one more time, and I won't have access to the internet once I leave the office.

It's odd, but a relaxed day at the office has helped. There were things to do, but nothing desperately urgent.

And being away from the incredible disarray that is our house just presently is also helpful. I'd forgotten just how much disorganization and disarray stresses me out!

Ah well, I'll have to get used to it! It's likely going to look this way for a little while, since, as I mentioned last week, my commitment is to take the unpacking slowly, sort through the belongings, and really and truly purge and simplify.

I'm looking forward to a trip to Ikea tomorrow night. Along with a few essentials that we've discovered are missing in our new place, I'm also planning to finish pricing out bed frame options. I have a pretty good idea of what I want, I'm just hoping to see it on display. And then, sometime early next week, I'll be purchasing that, and truly able to begin to get my bedroom neatly into shape!

I have an errand or two to do for work tonight, before I head home. Then home, and attacking the kitchen, so at least that space is navigable, and that we're able to cook, and have someplace that isn't in disarray to sit down for a few minutes here and there.

And, I'd forgotten, but work is ending early tomorrow as well, since we often close the office a few hours early on the day before a statuatory holiday. That is also VERY exciting news for me!

And with that, I'm off to tie up some loose ends, and head out for the evening.

0 comments: