Sunday, May 24, 2009

Zoo and Family

I made it to the zoo after all. And the mall. And family lunch.

Our tech support guy came. Seems it didn't help all that much, though we thought it did at the time. The latest theory is that one of our neighbors has a electronic device that interferes with the signal from our wireless router.

So, I went to the zoo. To visit my gorilla friends.

And then I went to have lunch with my family. Where as usual, I felt quite single. Which is okay, but weird all at the same time.

My mom wanted to take family pictures. My parents are heading off to Africa for three weeks later this week, and mom is always asked for pictures of all of us. So, I've included one of my brothers and their girlfriends and I, and one of my brothers and parents and I for your perusal.


0 comments: