Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rough Night

I had a headache when I went to bed last night. Not the sort I'd usually medicate (I want the drugs to be effective when that occasional really bad headache arrives.) I won't be making that mistake again.

Rather than the several hours I usually sleep before the first waking, I slept for an hour. Then I woke every 20 minutes or so for the next six hours. But I was never awake enough to move out of bed to find medication. So I just sort of lay there in pain, drifting in and out of sleep.

Finally around six am I managed to find drugs. Just enough to cow the headache kind of into submission so that I could get up and dressed and out the door to work.

After a night of minimal sleep, with the lingering affects of a headache strong enough to cause nausea, I'm thinking it might be a challenging day.

So, here it goes!!! With lots of prayer and determination.

0 comments: