Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Reunited! (Again)

It was just over a week ago that I was ecstatic to announce that George had been returned to my possession. I'm equally ecstatic, if slightly more apprehensive in my glee, to announce the same thing again tonight.

He needed a new alternator. A freak thing, since I replaced his alternator only a few months back. However, that means that it was still under warranty, and so I got George back at no cost to myself.

Which, in the grand scheme of things, shouldn't seem like a huge deal, but actually lifted a huge burden of stress off of my shoulders when I got the news. It means that I remain (thanks to a large tax refund cheque) in slightly less debt than I was a few months ago. There's still a long way to go, but I'm thankful for the moment, that my emergency funds are intact, and the debt has been even marginally reduced.

0 comments: