Wednesday, May 06, 2009

In the grand scheme of things...

For a Wednesday, this wasn't too bad.

I did, however, hit my introvert, complete and total people over-saturation point around 6:00 or so tonight. Unfortunately, at the time I was in the middle of grocery shopping with my roommate in a mega-warehouse grocery store that I hate, but shop at anyway for the much more affordable prices.

So, after we came home and cooked dinner together, I exercised my introvert's right to retreat, and I've been holed up in my bedroom for the last hour and a bit, catching up on emails, watching an episode of a television show on DVD, and just generally reclining and enjoying being alone.

In a few minutes I'll emerge for my weekly fix of mocking the cattyness so openly displayed on America's Next Top Model, and then I'll go to bed, and we'll start over again tomorrow!

But tomorrow is Thursday, and I generally like Thursdays!

0 comments: