Friday, December 19, 2008

21

My baby brother turned 21 today. (do you suppose at some point I'll have to realize that he's close to a foot taller than me, and very much a man, and stop calling him my "baby" brother?)

He and I are pretty close, and this week we've had a lot of fun together. He's recently become one half of a couple, and needed my help to pull off a plan for a special date for his girlfriend this week. So we spent a very enjoyable evening together.

Tonight, to celebrate 21 years of his life (and our mom's birthday tomorrow) the five of us gathered for Chinese take-out at my parent's house. Then our middle brother and I took T. out to a pub, where we were joined by a couple friends, and spent the evening laughing and talking.

It was a good evening.

Happy Birthday T!

0 comments: