Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Smile List

Because I could use the reminders of things that make me thankful tonight, things that make me smile...
  • mango body scrub from the body shop
  • keeping a full meal down for the first time in almost a week
  • homemade chocolate chip cookies
  • mandarin oranges from the grocery store
  • sheepskin lined slippers
  • warm pajamas
  • beautiful fall weather
  • commutes to work via George instead of the train
  • plans to rest in bed and read some Psalms tonight
  • plans for an early bedtime
  • the West Wing on dvd
  • the season premiere of House

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa
three cheers for smile lists. Someone suggested to me writing a list each day of three things I was grateful for. It was another little thing that got me through, and became a habit. For a while. A bad habit of mine is not keeping up good habits. har har.

Have you seen the blog threebeautifulthings.blogspot?
based on the same idea as the grateful/smile lists. Seems like it's catching on. I never did start the blog I thought about doing.

ALso, have you seen the blog based on the happiness project? It's also got some good stuff - handy quotes, thoughts about practical things to make life smooth.

Best wishes
Jenny