Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday Morning Smiles

I'm sitting here, with a cup of tea, eating a scone. I'm on the fourth day of this particular headache, and I'm having some other annoying symptoms as well. All that to say that I'm rather desperately in need of a "smile list" this morning.

So, here's my Tuesday, August 12, 2008 edition of "Things that are making me smile":


  • This flower arrangement, which was a birthday gift from a dear friend.

  • The lilies from aforementioned flower arrangement, which are making my bedroom smell absolutely fantastic
  • passion tea
  • that my ipod warranty hadn't expired (though three weeks without it while it gets repaired is a little much)
  • Misty Edwards
  • a certain teddy bear named Nelly
  • a favorite soft blanket from ikea
  • water
  • plans to mail some gifts to a friend
  • an evening with very little on the schedule
  • that a certain troublesome colleague is still on vacation
  • reminder stones resting on my desk.

0 comments: