Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Beautiful Words

I updated my list of links in the sidebar to include a few more blogs that I've been reading rather regularly lately.

I want to highlight one of those. I have loved each of the few books I read by Claudia Mair Burney, and I loved her blog, Ragamuffin Diva in the days when she was still writing there. I was delighted to see that she's started a new blog, with vignettes, and info on her books.

Here are three posts I loved this week:

Encouragement from St. Clare of Assisi (I have my own special affection for St. Clare, and her feast day was August 11th - I'll probably write about her sometime soon here, but in the meantime, I loved these words from her that were included in this post.)

Something Beautiful for God (because this played nicely into the poverty theme that I've been encountering lately)

Being Quiet (Because oh, do I ever know about avoiding God and the call to silence)

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am deeply grateful to share the journey with you.

Many thanks, and may God grant you peace.