Friday, June 20, 2008

To Do

These are the things I need to get done today or at least this weekend (personally and professionally both):
  • phone Christian Publications (the downtown location)
  • go to Christian Publications after work (assuming the phone call produces the needed results)
  • check the status of my bank account
  • make a credit card payment
  • talk to J. and L. about being reimbursed for a portion of the deposit I put on our new house last weekend
  • begin packing for our upcoming move (only really a week away)
  • go to the library to return some books and pick up some I've ordered in
  • go through my clothes and pare down
  • take the pared down ones to a consignment shop that will donate anything they don't sell to charity
  • look up "spiritual temperments" which my brother mentioned to me and managed to intrigue me with
  • do some research on Archbishop Oscar Romero
  • Email T., who is in England at the moment
  • make sure I have the phone numbers for both our current and our new landlord stored in my cell phone
  • Call my aunt to wish her "happy birthday" and to see if we can borrow her truck to move next weekend
  • visit some stores to see if we can get boxes for moving (liquor stores work great for this)
  • check on my cable bill
  • spend some time laying on my floor again, waiting
  • create a labelling method for our commercial department's new files
  • design a layout for the company's spring newsletter, to be mailed to 5000 policyholders soon
  • create a new set of receipt numbers for our personal policies department
  • order a printer cartridge

That's it. For the moment anyway. Groceries were on that list yesterday, but M. and I went grocery shopping after we were at the bookstore last night. (I love that my best friend indulges my need to do errands and lets me take advantage of her wheels!)

0 comments: