Monday, June 02, 2008

Happening this week?

Here are some of the things I would like to happen this week (not the things I know for sure are happening, but the ones I’d like to fit in):

I’d like to connect with my friend J, to spend some time praying together

I’d like to find a place to live after June 30th

I’d like to rest

I’d like to make decisions, or at least begin the process of making decisions about my work situation, and whether or not to begin studying for my master’s degree in the fall.

I’d like to spend at least an hour curled up in a nicely scented hot bath, and lose myself in a fictional world.

I’d like to buy an umbrella

I’d like to cook at least one fresh meal

I’d like to eat berries of some sort

I’d like the tears that just don’t fall to start falling

I’d like to share stories with another friend, just recently returned from Bosnia and Croatia

I’d like to sip tea

I’d like to start a piece of writing that’s been brewing in my head for the last week or so.

I’d like to start sorting out my books (they probably need to be pared down a bit before moving)

I’d like to go for a long walk (even if it’s raining) by myself in Fish Creek Park

0 comments: