Friday, May 16, 2008

Quoting Meredith

I've been "in love" with Grey's Anatomy since the first season it came on television.

Certain phrases, particularly those spoken by Meredith, have been rather defining of various life moments these last few years.

Phrases like "I'm an adult. When did that happen, and how do I make it stop?"

Lately I've been using her phrase, "Seriously?!?!" quite a lot. It's been applicable to so many things in my life. I've directed it at myself, at friends, and at God.

There was a great line, at the end of last night's episode, where Meredith is finally realizing she needs help, and beginning to let the psychiatrist she's been seeing help her. This particular line describes how I'm feeling about life today.

"...I'm broken. Fix me...."

Could somebody please fix me?

0 comments: