Saturday, May 17, 2008

Before 8 am and Into the Day

These are the things I accomplished prior to 8:00 this morning (apparently you can be productive if you get up when you can no longer sleep):
  • shower
  • shave my legs
  • read 20 pages or so of a novel
  • french braid my hair into two braids
  • moisturize
These are some of the things I'm going (or hoping) to do the rest of today:
  • clean off my desk
  • fold clean laundry from a week ago and put it away
  • prepare a Sunday school lesson for tomorrow
  • pack for an overnight trip I'm taking with my roommate and a friend tomorrow night
  • cook something (anything really!)
  • hang with some friends
  • go with my roommate to get her nose pierced
  • clean our laundry room
  • sweep the hallway/bathroom/kitchen/my bedroom
  • chat on the phone with a couple friends
  • buy a new shower curtain liner and hang it
  • read
  • do something creative
  • go to the farmer's market
  • buy wine for a couple of upcoming trips
  • rehang our coat hooks by the front door
  • go to the park

0 comments: