Saturday, April 26, 2008

Should vs. Am

Here are the things I should do today:
  • fold laundry from last week
  • wash and fold the laundry from this week
  • clean my fridge
  • eat leftovers
  • cook something nice
  • sweep the kitchen/hallway/bathroom/my bedroom
  • vacuum the living room and stairway
  • look at housing ads online to get an idea of price in preparation for the possibility of moving
  • update my budget
  • deposit a cheque that's been in my wallet for two weeks in the bank
  • wash the sheets on my bed
  • go for a walk
Here are the things I'm definitely going to do today:
  • hang out with my baby brother before he leaves for two weeks or so on choir tour
  • take a long, hot bath with nicely scented stuff in the water and lose myself in a novel
  • catch up on some journaling
  • read a bit more of my second time through Sara Miles' "Take This Bread"
  • play Jason Upton very loudly in my house
  • pray as I do laundry, and clean, and eat and walk and hang with my brother and possibly a friend
  • eat some of the tea biscuits I purchased at the grocery store the other night
  • do something creative (maybe make some cards, or clipping for future collage projects)
  • Eat leftover chicken, couscous, asparagus and carrots from the other night.
Okay... I'm off to start my day! With some relaxation! Later!

0 comments: