Monday, March 24, 2008

Twisted Sense of Humor

Okay, here's the deal... if you get offended easily by sexual humor, or crude language, you shouldn't go to this e-card site. But I'm in a twisted sort of mood today, and needing to laugh at something ridiculous and cynical, because if I don't laugh, I'll cry. So, if you have a slightly twisted sense of humor, then you might enjoy being able to send e-cards with captions such as these:

For Friendship:
  • You'd merit very kind words in my suicide note.
  • Let's agree to disagree and quietly resent each other.
  • Please be my excuse for not showing up to something.
  • I love it when you tell a story 368 times
  • We hate all the same people
  • I couldn't get through Mondays without knowing you're equally miserable
For Lent or Easter:
  • I hope your 40 days of shame, penitence and self-denial are going well
  • Lent is when I determine which addictions I still have some control over
  • Adorable candy will help distract us from the astounding horror of a man being nailed to a cross
Thinking of You
  • If you really loved me, you would say it on my facebook wall
  • I love you like a cannibal loves human flesh
  • I'm glad you recognize how terrible your life would be without me
Workplace
  • We've decided to change the name of this department in order to fix all its problems
  • I'm intrigued by your cubicle knick-knacks
  • Our health plan covers half the therapy sessions I need, so plan on me being half-insane
  • I love pretending I have the courage to quit my job
  • It's my meeting and I'll cry if I want to

0 comments: