Sunday, February 24, 2008

Today

Things I've Done Today
  • Gone to church.
  • Speak at church and show slides from Malta.
  • Initiate the possibility of a late spring retreat in Canmore with my youth kids
  • Send several emails
  • Eat leftover pancakes and a slice of back bacon for lunch
  • packaged a birthday gift for a friend
  • written a birthday card to go with the gift
  • bought a notebook to keep in my purse for those "I have to write that down" moments
  • gone to the post office to mail the birthday gift and card
  • hung out on my couch
  • bought some really great greeting cards (have you seen the Fresh Ink line from Hallmark? so suited to my sense of humor and that of my friends)
Things I Should Still Do Today (and may or may not accomplish)
  • bake muffins
  • wash dishes
  • clean my bedroom
  • work on a couple different writing projects
  • change the sheets on my bed
  • wash the dirty set of sheets
  • grocery shop
  • make some thank you cards
  • cook something (anything really) containing either fruit or vegetables
  • go through a stack of mail that accumulated while I was away
  • return the dvds I rented on Monday

0 comments: