Friday, December 28, 2007

Smile List - Friday Edition

Things that are making me smile...
  • 1 hour, 10 minutes until the end of the work day
  • casual Friday
  • a new t-shirt from Billabong's Design for Humanity Line that was a great deal on Boxing Day
  • the prospect of a quiet weekend
  • 5 1/2 work days left before Malta
  • lip balm from the Rocky Mountain Soap Company
  • the prospect of Corn Dogs for supper tonight. Corn dogs are an occasional guilty pleasure of mine.
  • U2's 40 playing on my ipod
  • a cup of passion tea this morning after the rocky start to my day
  • bottled water
  • an almost completed manual for training the temp who is going to my job while I'm in Malta
  • an email from my aunt last night, promising unexpected financial support for my trip
  • Vietnamese food leftovers for breakfast this morning
  • Blue sky visible out the nearby window
  • half-day of work on Monday
  • comfy clothes
  • cute shoes
  • friendly little old men who are volunteers with our company calling me on the phone at work
  • a funny card from a friend that's sitting on my desk
  • the promise of phone calls with various good friends that live far away over the next few days and weeks
  • an empty house right now while my roommate is out of town
  • milk chocolate
  • a good novel that I'm in the midst of at the moment

That should do it for now. I need to do the outgoing mail for the day before the day ends!

Later!

0 comments: