Friday, December 28, 2007

Rocky Start

My day did not start well.

Unless you consider racing to the bathroom to hug a porcelain throne starting a day well.

Danged over-sensitive gag reflex first thing in the morning. Just start coughing a little, and boom. Not Good.

Mentally, I feel cloudy.

Like I've lost my equilibrium, and don't quite know how to get it back.

I'm unmotivated.

I should probably pray, but my attitude sucks, and I'm kind of "enjoying" wallowing.

If I start talking to Jesus, the wallowing will have to go.

I should probably pray. Okay, more than probably.

This is one of those days when I'm going to have to make a smile list.

Or several smile lists.

I'm going to read a favorite Psalm and pray.

I can't handle a full 8 hours at the office when I'm feeling like this.

I need to stop wallowing.

0 comments: