Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Odd Wednesday

In the tradition of Wednesday's lately, this one is bringing strange surprises.

I'm having some odd physical symptoms. Slightly blurred vision that comes and goes in my good eye. (concerning since my left eye is lazy, and my brain basically doesn't recognize the visual input from it, so I rely on my right eye to be able to see.) Oddly stuffed, buzzing, staticy sensation in my right ear. And a few other things that I won't mention for the moment.

I'm not particularly worried. It's a Wednesday after all. Weird things that are connected to the spiritual realm in ways I don't understand happen on Wednesdays.

It's snowing pretty heavily again, too. Should make the commute to my parent's house for a church leadership meeting kind of nasty later.

With that said, I'm going back to staring at spreadsheets and transferring tiny numbers to new columns. (Always fun with occasionally blurred vision!)

See ya later!

0 comments: