Thursday, November 15, 2007

Quiet

I have plans for a quiet weekend. I'm open to that changing, but, for the moment, I'm looking forward to the quiet.

I think I'm going to have breakfast with my mom on Saturday, and then, I think I'm going to go to the park again, and maybe to my favorite tea shop to pick up a tin of a fruit-infusion tea (lemon-mango) that I love and I'm out of.

I'm going to read, and maybe watch a movie or two.

I'm going to prepare and teach a Sunday school lesson.

I'm going to pray for some friends who are gathering and planning.

I'm going to spend time praying through an upcoming major life decision.

I'm going to listen to music, and maybe do some writing.

I'm going to sip tea and take in the recycling.

I'm going to grocery shop and buy bottled water.

I might buy a Christmas tree at the thrift store and decorate it (though it's a bit early for that).

I'm going to start planning my Christmas shopping.

I'm going to enjoy the quiet.

(But first, one more day of work - casual clothes, though!)

0 comments: