Wednesday, October 24, 2007

thankful, take 2

Okay... still fighting through this day. Don't exactly know what it is about Wednesdays, but I've begun to feel about them the way some people about Mondays.

So, here's a few more things I'm thankful for:

I'm thankful for the leftover pasta from Chianti's yesterday that I had for lunch.

I'm thankful for chocolate. I'm eating several pieces today.

I'm thankful for the moments when someone stops to thank me for doing my job well.

I'm thankful that the day is more than half-way over.

I'm thankful for all the people who update their blogs regularly. I start my day by catching up on blogs.

I'm thankful for the internet, and news sources from around the world at my fingertips.

I'm thankful for Psalm 91, and Ephesians 6, both of which I've been leaning on lately.

I'm thankful that it's Wednesday, and that that means there are only two work days left after today, then a weekend, then three workdays, then a mini-four day holiday.

(Okay, so I'm not exactly thankful it's Wednesday, but I'm reaching for it!)

0 comments: