Thursday, October 25, 2007

Scheduling and Prioritizing

I'm thinking a lot about scheduling and prioritizing again lately. Having conversations with a variety of friends. Reading a book another friend recommended I pick up.

Needing to figure out what exactly the most important things are. Knowing what some of them are, and needing to figure out how to give them the time they deserve. Needing to build white space into my life on a regular basis - not just on unexpected evenings like tonight when something is canceled.

I fell asleep on the couch trying to read and pray for the last hour... I had an abnormally late night last night, abnormally early morning this morning, but still... needing to find a way to rest more consistently...

laying here, thinking about priorities, and half-way watching my television show... going to bed soon...

----------------
Now playing: Frou Frou - Let Go
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: