Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Tuesday Anticipations, March 6, 2012

This week I'm anticipating:

  • a "wee natter" as she would say, with my bestest friend, via skype
  • my first actual experience with patients, doing immunizations at an elementary school
  • hanging out with another dear friend and catching up in the truly random and unlikely venue of a hockey game
  • a trip to the zoo with my favorite little guy and his mom who is a good friend
  • handing in a paper that had been hanging over my head for several weeks
  • enjoying some missionaries who are coming to share with our house church
  • making plans to eat Indian food with a friend from school
  • finding moments to laugh
  • looking for places where God is working
  • a mostly quiet weekend
What are you anticipating in the week ahead?

0 comments: