Monday, January 30, 2012

Daily 5 - Year 3, Day 163

Today's Daily 5:

  1. A quiet morning
  2. Getting myself really organized
  3. a day where sweat pants and a cozy hoodie are the most appropriate attire
  4. getting a load of laundry done (and washing the sheets on my bed!)
  5. a good soundtrack in the background (and suggestions from friends for some new tunes)
  6. getting caught up on school work
  7. A sandwich made with leftover roast ham, on canadian rye bread (with a little bit of applesauce!)
  8. A big mug of hot tea mid-afternoon, to keep me warm while studying in my basement lair
  9. being able to trade questions about tomorrow's assignment by text message with classmates
  10. jello (I really do love jello... a favorite low calorie treat!)
  11. the chance to catch up by phone with a far away friend
  12. feeling like the day was smooth, and restful, while much was accomplished
  13. candles adding warmth and light to my space
  14. a new web/iphone to do list app that is what I've wanted in an app for quite a while
  15. working at my desk, instead of perched on my bed all day.  So nice to have a desk, and so much easier on my back and neck than sitting on the bed.

0 comments: