Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Daily 5 - Year 3, Day 98

Today's Daily 5:

  1. That my temp job is being flexible in allowing me to leave work early several days this week to take care of immunizations and other appointments required for entry into nursing
  2. A nurse with an accent that gave her away as being from Newfoundland (totally made me smile - plus you gotta love a nurse who looks at you after realizing she's going to have to use a minorly unsafe procedure for handling a needle and tells you that when you're a nurse you shouldn't ever do what she's about to do, or you'll get your butt fired!)
  3. thankful for drug insurance that covered most of the cost of one of the vaccinations I had to get today
  4. thankful for online booking available for blood tests (since it took 4 tries to get through and 20 minutes on hold the last time I booked an appointment)
  5. chocolate with hazelnuts.  so good.

0 comments: