Friday, August 19, 2011

Daily 5 - Year 3, Day 3

Today's Daily 5:
  1. A job offer from my temp agency that will provide financial and personal stability for the next several months
  2. laughing over a ridiculous purchase I made today with friends on twitter (and in person with one as well)
  3. sunshine
  4. a zoo trip
  5. watching a child laugh and experience the joys of simple things
  6. visiting the gorillas
  7. a friend who shares my sarcastic sense of humor
  8. reading in a bubble bath
  9. potatoes cooked on the BBQ
  10. laughing at my dad's distaste when he discovered that a chocolate bar he'd been given and was looking forward to contained dried fruit.  He was so disgusted and wanted to know why anyone would wreck good milk chocolate with dried fruit!  I believe his actual words were, "It's like biting into chocolate flavored rubber!"  He found a way to add it to every conversation all evening and it totally cracked me up!

0 comments: