Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Things in Bloggy Land

I've got a few new regular features that you can expect here on the blog.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays (starting last week, and continuing later this morning) you can expect regular installments of "You Ask, I Answer".  I'll keep doing them for as long as I have questions, so keep the questions coming!

On Wednesdays, I'm going to introduce a new feature that I'm going to call "Whimsical Wednesdays".  It'll be a collection of images and fun things from around the web that have caught my eye and provided creative inspiration.  Probably a lot of them will be from pinterest, since it's been a great source of creative visual inspiration for me lately.

And of course, you can continue to expect the usual unscheduled smattering of my ramblings, and the Daily 5 each night. 

Looking forward to interacting with all of you and hoping that you'll love these new features!

0 comments: