Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Few More Days of Quiet

I'm in the hazy land of days immediately following the end of a semester.  The days where my brain refuses to form many conscious thoughts.

On Tuesday I completed my last two final exams.  I celebrated with a late evening dose of Macdonalds, my trashy "treat" comfort food of choice.

I spent Wednesday resting, watching mindless television, reading something other than textbooks, shopping for skinny jeans with my brother's girlfriend,  and attending a 90 minute yoga class for the first time in a couple weeks.

Today is starting with an appointment with my eye doctor, and then continuing in yesterday's pattern, and ending tonight with house church, where I'm teaching again.  I'm actually looking forward to that.

In the meantime, I'm still in the post school, can't quite form deep, reflective thoughts stage, so you'll have to forgive me if there are a few more days of quiet around this space.  I'll be back as soon as I've had a bit of rest.

0 comments: