Sunday, April 17, 2011

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 244

Today's Daily 5:
  1. a relatively peaceful morning
  2. a smooth work shift - I opened and closed on my own
  3. eating some of the fruit salad I made yesterday - so good, with green grapes, blueberries, strawberries, apple and nectarine
  4. reading a brainless novel, an old one that I've always loved
  5. another interesting evening of teaching on Islam
  6. a blog comment from a friend that greatly encouraged me
  7. a few different email dialogues with friends
  8. hot crossed buns - I really do like that crazy little candied fruit that's in them
  9. the sense of relief that comes from nearly having a decision made
  10. the offer of free access to quite a number of book titles on a topic that I've been reading a lot about

0 comments: