Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 233

Today's Daily 5:
  1. homemade muffins for breakfast
  2. listening to several different sermons/teachings on podcasts on the bus today
  3. having coffee with a friend this afternoon
  4. a yoga class that left me feeling good (even if it was the kind of workout tonight where I felt miserable every minute and totally had to push through)
  5. eating green grapes while slogging through writing a term paper (I'm over half-way finished, aiming to be 3/4 or all the way before bed... it might be a late night...)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Brava, Lisa!

I came across this post about snark... It's something I've been thinking about, because of a conversation I had with someone wise. Ah, things pop up when we're looking for them. If only all of life were like that!!
http://www.salon.com/life/life_stories/index.html?story=/mwt/feature/2011/03/28/my_month_of_no_snark

Lisa said...

definitely an interesting article. Thanks for sending it my way.