Sunday, March 13, 2011

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 209

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Listening to friends share about their ministry this morning
  2. Lunch wraps with veggies and chicken
  3. good conversations with a few long-time friends at dad's church this morning
  4. watching The Amazing Race
  5. some surprising moments of talking with God today
  6. Coincidences that were sort of above and beyond normal
  7. Friends who listen and love and encourage
  8. chicken fingers and french fries - a comfort meal that I haven't had in ages
  9. marking a whole bunch of things off of lists today
  10. not having to move much.  being able to accomplish most of what I needed to do from the comfort of an armchair, with my laptop propped on top of me.  this was a huge blessing on a day where I literally had no energy at all.

0 comments: