Monday, January 10, 2011

First Day

As of this morning, I'm officially a full-time university student again.

Monday's are going to be my full days, with lots of back to back classes, so it'll be interesting to see how it goes.

It feels a bit weird to know that I'm going to be taking first year classes, ten years after my first year of university.  I'm curious to see how odd that feels once I walk into a class that ends up being filled with eighteen year olds.

I'd love your prayers today, and through this semester, as I work and study and prepare to hopefully enter a nursing program in September.

4 comments:

lois said...

Lisa, here is what immediately came to mind as i read your post...

"Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him.” Lamentations 3:22-24

Blessings as you continue the journey and press on day by day in what He has put in front of you to do.

Lois x

Jenny said...

Go well, Lisa. I hope this season opens up new horizons for you (is that mixing metaphors, I think so!), and you make new friends.

I look forward to hearing more about what you are studying and learning about.

Blessings and peace.

Jenny

Natalie said...

You will do well!! Way to be brave and courageous!!!

Lisa said...

Lois - such a beautiful blessing and prayer, I'm so glad you shared it. It does seem timely for today.

Jenny - thanks for cheerleading and praying! blessings on you as well! I so appreciate your faithful reading and commenting here! I love it when your comments pop up!

Natalie - thanks so much, friend!