Monday, January 24, 2011

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 161

Today's Daily 5:
  1. getting a phone call from my dad in West Africa early this morning
  2. laughing over the ridiculous confluence of timing of an email conversation and some actual events
  3. getting a seat in all three of my classes today where I could plug my laptop in, instead of using battery power.  
  4. 10 minute yoga
  5. getting a ride home from mom and dad's
  6. putting on clean pajamas, still warm from the dryer
  7. crawling into a freshly made bed, with sheets fresh from the laundry, still tight and sweet smelling and unmussed.
  8. finally getting my newest booksneeze.com book to review in the mail (I've been waiting for this one for close to a month - I love the program, but it takes FOREVER for them to mail books to people who don't live in the USA)
  9. watching escapist television with a friend tonight
  10. crossing a whole pile of things off my list today - love that a day that was actually one in need of much eye rolling and snark was also very productive.

0 comments: