Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday List

It's 9:30.  I'm still in bed, but I've made my list for the day!

These, in no particular order, are the things on the agenda for today:
  • shower
  • get a natural health treatment
  • fold the laundry I washed last night
  • return some library books, and pick up a few that I placed on hold
  • yoga
  • an appointment on the other end of the city
  • write a daily 5 post and a reverb 10 post
  • do my daily devotional readings
  • hang my "special ornaments" on mom and dad's tree
  • fill out some government paperwork
  • catch up on some emails that I've fallen behind on
  • firm up the last of my christmas gift giving
  • maybe tackle a few little blog design tweaks I've been mulling over.
  • make a list of christmas cards that need to be made/mailed (if you want on this list, leave me a comment or send me an email with your name/address!)

0 comments: