Saturday, December 11, 2010

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 118

It's kind of a list-heavy day around here, huh?  I honestly didn't realize this morning when I wrote out my list of plans for the day that tonight's reverb10 post would also be a list, and that I'd then be topping it up with a daily 5 list!  Ah well, some days are just like that, I guess, and I have often professed my love for lists, so this is just going to have to be the sort of day where I really and truly prove that love!

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Google reader - seriously, how did I not discover this before September?  It's revolutionized my blog reading, and I love it!
  2. sleeping in
  3. dreams that don't terrify
  4. cleaning up my email inbox while lazing in bed
  5. making lists (seriously, added this to the daily 5 list I keep in my phone, early this morning, when I was making my list for the day, long before I knew that all three posts on the blog today would be lists!)
  6. A funny quote from Thursday's episode of The Big Bang Theory, "The only alternative [to forward thinking] is thinking backwards, and that's just remembering!"
  7. wearing slippers
  8. eating a Christmas orange.  I'm actually allergic to oranges, but it's a mild allergy that doesn't make me stop breathing or anything like that, so I cheat on it every once in a while, mainly at Christmas, when there are mandarins everywhere, tempting my self-control.  That makes the few I eat an incredible treat!
  9. A really good turkey and swiss with cranberry mayo pannini for lunch
  10. homemade christmas baking
  11. A good appointment this afternoon
  12. a bus route where the bus runs more than once or twice an hour
  13. Spotting Christmas light designs on the skyscrapers downtown
  14. reading a novel
  15. coconut scented bubble bath from The Body Shop

0 comments: