Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 93

Today's Daily 5:
  1. A long hot shower
  2. a treatment appointment tonight that helped with my sore neck
  3. a good 2nd day of work
  4. good news on facebook - things like the fact that a relative who is quitting smoking has made it a full year without a cigarette
  5. sipping a big mug of passion tea (the old version, not the new one that starbucks sells, that doesn't taste at all good anymore.  I still buy the old version at a local grocery store.)
  6. having an iphone
  7. my US social security card arrived today.  good timing, hope for some future plans came in the mail with that card.
  8. being able to wear jeans to my new job, on a day that isn't a Friday.
  9. laughing over funny moments that remind me that God has a sense of humor.  Things like waking to a terrible snow storm this morning, and thinking longingly of palm trees that grow outside, and then looking up from the blog post I was writing (via my iphone) on the bus, and seeing a life-size papier mache palm tree, and a smaller one besides, sitting in full glory in the back of a pickup truck bed!
  10. escapist television while catching up on some online work

0 comments: