Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 87

Today's Daily 5:
  1. ducking into a downtown coffee shop to escape the cold and for green tea and a scone when I was early for an appointment and had a few minutes to kill
  2. a cozy scarf on a cold morning
  3. laughing with a fellow passenger on the bus
  4. getting a manicure and pedicure, and not having to pay thanks to a groupon purchase earlier in the year
  5. getting a call about a cancellation, allowing me to schedule a badly needed massage two weeks earlier than planned
  6. sitting in the massage chair at the nail salon, while my fingernails and toenails dried and getting some relief for some badly tightened and aching muscles
  7. passion tea lemonade
  8. Chinese take-out for supper - I love me some Chinese pork dumplings.
  9. reading a whole book on the bus this afternoon
  10. taking a bubble bath and treating myself to a novel
  11. working a bit on a hobby of sorts
  12. watching food network
  13. fortune cookies - dang those things are good.  I need to see if I can buy a box of them at the grocery store

0 comments: