Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Daily 5 - Year 2, Day 79

Today's Daily 5:
  1. really cute twin girls on the bus this morning, chorusing, "thank you bus driver" as they disembarked with their nanny
  2. a relatively good sleep last night for the first time in a while
  3. starting the morning slowly
  4. toast with butter and jam
  5. sunshine
  6. getting a few quick errands done
  7. reading on the bus again
  8. finishing a book
  9. my neck pillow
  10. a mug of rooibos tea in my own room, in a new mug I bought specifically for that purpose
  11. This quote from an old episode of Grey's Anatomy: "At the end of the day, the fact that we have the courage to still be standing is reason enough to celebrate."
  12. getting a bit of cleaning done
  13. watching escapist television and laughing as I realized that the book I'd just finished reading was causing me to talk back to the television in a very snarky tone
  14. candles lit around the room
  15. making a plan for the day, and actually accomplishing the tasks I set for myself
  16. talking politics as supper with mom and dad

1 comments:

Just Be Real said...

12 I can deal with. Hee hee