Friday, October 22, 2010

Linking Up

It's been a while since I've done a post sending you elsewhere, but today I'm going to.  Check out some of these posts, and then come back and tell me what you think, or leave a link for something fabulous that you've read recently.

Olfactory Girl Cartoon at Doghouse Diaries


Rent Free Headspace at Dana's Blog

Boobies (Seriously, check out this guy's thoughts on a recent bracelet trend that's been popping up)

Where are the Miracles? at Mandy Thompson's blog.  I loved the questions Mandy asked.  Especially this week, when I've been asking quite a few questions myself.  In a week where I attended a funeral where we were invited to practice Jesus' command to "raise the dead", I'm wondering again about where the miracles are.

Living Proof Video - Good stuff from the One Campaign.

Okay, those are some of the ones I came across today.  What have you been reading and what would you recommend?

0 comments: