Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 334

Today's Daily 5:
  1. another day where things actually came off the list, instead of being added
  2. major accomplishment tonight (in my mind at least) - I finished making a set of flashcards for a list of 60 or so muscles that I need to memorize a great deal of information about in a short period of time.  those flashcards were a time consuming task, and I was so delighted when I laid down the pen and was able to declare them complete.
  3. I did some housework at mom and dad's today - weeding and washing a couple of windows.  Both of these tasks are actually quite amusing given my internal landscape lately, and the very thought of doing those acts today makes me chuckle
  4. took the bus home tonight, and it was on time.
  5. having time to catch up on reading and blog reading today.

0 comments: