Monday, July 05, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 326

Today's Daily 5:
  1. reviewing anatomy while laying in a bubble bath in mom and dad's big soaker tub - how fun is it that my study "office" comes with those kind of perks.  Mom and Dad were both out all day today, thus no clients of mom's coming and going, meaning I could use the big upstairs bathroom and do homework in the tub.
  2. Having the whole day of quiet time, in a house that doesn't have all sorts of issues
  3. managing to finish nearly everything on what was an admittedly rather long list for the day
  4. working in little chunks - taking breaks here and there
  5. the satisfaction that comes from planning my week, and then managing to take chunks out of my list early in the week.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you.

I took chunks out of my Ephesians memorizing, but that's all I did! Oh...and laundry...highly effective until the dryer forgot the first three letters of its name and only became an 'er' at nearly 11 something at night when trying to come up with a suitable clothesline to hang all my wet things on so I could go to bed didn't seem particularly appealing. Ha ha.

Wish you could mark a few things off my sizable list. Like teachers for 7 weeks. Ha ha. Good on you for being productive - and creative in doing so from the bath!

Hugs, friend!