Sunday, June 13, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 304

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Sharing a bit more broadly the new direction my life is taking as I prepare to start studying tomorrow.
  2. still loving the Jeff Deyo worship song that I posted earlier in the week
  3. Encouragement and prayers and feedback from a variety of friends as I move forward
  4. end of the house-sitting gig, which means back to Grandma's tonight.  I'm not excited or smiling about the back to grandma's thing, but I'm thankful that I've actually only had to stay there one night in the last four weeks.  The break has been really helpful for my sanity.
  5. quiet moments, reading, writing, praying, reflecting as I wrote the update that I posted earlier.  I find it helpful at moments like this to pause and really notice the things God has been doing in my life.

0 comments: