Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Stuff Worth Reading

I liked these:

Claudia Mair Burney's piece on "Listening to Your Illnesses" struck a deep chord as I remembered the long years of depression, and as I pondered the various situations I find myself in now.

This piece on "Letting Go of the Old to Embrace the New" stuck a chord for kind of the same reasons.  Especially in a week when I've been thinking about changes that are coming to our family.  And remembering how lovely my living situation was only a few months ago, versus how challenging it is at the moment.

And I just liked this piece on the numbering of our days and the value of a mentor at Pete Wilson's blog.  Probably partly because one of my dearest friends is quite a bit older than I am, and offers an incredibly valuable perspective to me as I walk out life.

0 comments: