Thursday, May 13, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 273

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Seeing the trees start to bud
  2. Wearing flip flops for the first time this year
  3. needing to wear sunglasses in the morning because the sun was out and bright
  4. finding a yoga video taught by the instructor I'd been liking, that is only ten minutes long.  I don't have the energy for the longer one these days with all the extra walking, and I don't need the workout as much, but my body has been missing the stretching.
  5. The sermon series that Mars Hill church has been doing surrounding the idea of water.  Particularly the one titled "Salt in the Water"
  6. This was my Friday.  I'm off work now for the weekend, and diving into wedding stuff.
  7. Humming a favorite worship song as I walked this morning, and then having it be sung tonight at house church unexpectedly
  8. First time ever having Vietnamese Subs for dinner.  Very tasty.
  9. Being at house church
  10. Laughter

0 comments: