Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Conspiring Against Me

(with my tongue in my cheek...)

Am I the only one who has moments of feeling like all of heaven and earth is conspiring against me, determined to keep me in a bad mood?

Because I've been feeling like that this last week or two.

My usual support system has temporarily dwindled, thanks to various travels of friends and family.

I was off the medication that helps regulate the hormonal bottoming out of my mood.

And to top it off, we've had almost no sunny weather.  Like none.  And we have a winter storm warning again today.  As I look out my window it's snowing and grey.  I'm sensitive to the weather, and, right at this moment, would give quite a lot for a sunny day.

For spring.

Which I believe is coming, and is here.  But doesn't look anything like what I think spring should look like, or least doesn't look like that at the moment.

So, all totally random factors, but the combination thereof has been a little bit overwhelming.

(Read:  All I want to do is curl up in a ball and cry and sleep for days.)

I'm sure that heaven and earth really aren't all that concerned about conspiring against me, but there are most definitely moments when I feel like they are!

0 comments: