Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Daily 5 - 245

Today's Daily 5:
  1. I think this time I've finally gotten things straightened out with Enmax.  And, after ten months of fighting with them to sort out a billing problem, the supervisor I dealt with was surprisingly helpful and accommodating.
  2. Picked out a great new purse on clearance at my favorite clothing shop tonight, and then got it to the cash register and found out it was ten dollars cheaper than the marked price.
  3. Really enjoyed the butter chicken that I cooked last night when I ate it for lunch today.
  4. Loving Sara Miles' "Jesus Freak" as I'm slowly reading it.
  5. Loving the audio version of "Stuff Christians Like" as I'm listening my way through that as well.
  6. Challenged by my middle brother
  7. Glad to have heard that a friend who was traveling with some potential complications arrived safely at her destination

0 comments: