Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 223

I feel a bit like I'm grasping to find words this week.  A bit like I'm living with feet in two different worlds, and that I'm not particularly functional in either.  In any case, it's somewhat grounding to show up here each night and make a daily 5 list.  To remind myself that however much I'm feeling overwhelmed as I try to process the things going on inside of me, the things external to me, the tough challenges some that are dear to me are facing right now,  and as I work to reintegrate my worlds again, that I can be grateful.

So, here's today's daily 5:
  1. 2910 posts here.  How crazy is it to think that over the last quite a few years, I've shown up here 2910 times with something to say or to share?
  2. Hanging out with my friend A. tonight
  3. Cheap pasta night at Chianti's.  Thanks to lots of hot, fresh bread, served with a plate of olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dipping, my single order of pasta, costing me about $10 including tip, was a satisfying supper, and will feed me for lunch tomorrow as well.
  4. Went through some stuff that has moved with me through all of the moves I've made the last several years.  Pared WAY down.
  5. Water.  For swimming, showering, drinking, sitting by.  Love water.

0 comments: