Friday, March 05, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 205

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Jeans at work
  2. Sunshine through my office windows
  3. Subway for lunch with a coworker
  4. Grandma gave me privacy tonight
  5. Actually managed to get quite a few things on my "to do" list done
  6. Pleased to have finally updated my budget
  7. Lit a lavender scented candle in my new space for the first time tonight
  8. Sorted the boxes mostly into piles, so I know what's left to go through and unpack, and what can be stored.  This is a huge step towards having my furniture where I want it, and settling into my space.
  9. Catching up on Grey's Anatomy
  10. Chatted briefly with a dear friend who helped remind me that I can push through the challenges of this new stage in life and somehow find peace and maybe even thrive in the midst of them.

0 comments: