Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 189

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Ash Wednesday, and all that entails.
  2. listened to some great new music
  3. the snow falling was beautiful (even if walking in it wasn't quite so lovely)
  4. laughing and chatting with my hairdresser
  5. love having my hair cut and styled again - I haven't been able to lift my arm/shoulder long enough to style it myself since the accident, so it's great to have it done again.
  6. Bourbon Street Grill for supper
  7. Bought a top, a scarf, two pairs of earrings, and a necklace at my favorite shop on clearance for a grand total of $23.
  8. Got a couple of chapters read in the book I'm working on currently
  9. Found new mittens for $2, also on clearance
  10. already booked my next hair appointment.  love that I don't have to remember late next month to call, and then just hope to get in.  It's booked, and next time we're going to do a bunch of highlights again too - just in time for the wedding!

0 comments: