Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Daily 5 - Day 188

Today's Daily 5:
  1. Passed the 300 day mark a couple days back for some food and health related goals.  300 days straight of eating three meals a day.  That's pretty significant considering it had almost never happened in the previous two years, and that many of those days, I was so ill from stress that one meal was a big accomplishment.
  2. Mom and Dad took J., my aunt from Wisconsin who's in town right now, my roommate L, and I out for Mexican food tonight.  I really like Mexican food.  So much so that I ate 5 of the 6 little tacos on my plate.  And then I brought the leftovers home for lunch tomorrow.  Is it weird that I really enjoy refried beans?  We grew up eating homemade Mexican, and I've always enjoyed it, so it's a treat when we get to go to this particularly good, relatively authentic local Mexican restaurant and really enjoy a meal.
  3. Laughing with J and L as J drove us home.   Though J and I are about as opposite as siblings could be, I'm growing to really appreciate a lot of things about him over the last while, and I consider that a blessing.
  4. Mom and Dad brought me a bunch of flyers and newspaper that I can use for packing all the breakable stuff around my bedroom.  Grateful for family that helps with stuff like that.
  5. In bed by a decent time.  Going to watch a little bit of olympic curling online, and then head for sleep.  (I may hate hockey, but I really enjoy watching curling - that must qualify me as truly Canadian, right???)

0 comments: